The hospitality industry is a broad service based industry which goes far beyond your typical restraunt food and beverage outlet. Here in Australia the hospitality industry is a mulitbilion dollar industry made up largely of tourism and those who seek leisure.
Whether you are working at a hotel, theme park, transport or a cruise line there are many different roles within each unit. These courses are designed for those wanting to gain employment within the industry of hospitality or enhance current skills and career goals within their current employment.
The following certificate courses are available
- SIT10216 Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality